In addition to the already available Day- and 2-day tickets, Family-, Solidarity-, and Season tickets, now also available for purchase are the evening ticket for use between 5 and 8 pm, and the School class ticket. Just like the Day, 2-day and Family ticket, the newly added tickets entitle the holder to use public transport in the KasselPlus tariff zone during their validity period. In addition, every ticket purchase supports sustainability projects in Germany and Indonesia with one Euro.
Walks and Stories
The exhibition walks of documenta fifteen are called Walks and Stories. On foot or seated, visitors can explore documenta fifteen with the art mediators, the sobat-sobat, starting from different exhibition venues. Sharing stories together is central to this. The Walks and Stories differ in the places that are visited:
- Bootsverleih Ahoi: Exhibition walk from Bootsverleih Ahoi to Hallenbad Ost
- documenta Halle: Exhibition walk from Friedrichsplatz via documenta Halle to Karlsaue
- Fridericianum: Exhibition walk from Friedrichsplatz to Fridericianum
- Grimmwelt Kassel: Exhibition walk from Grimmwelt via Museum for Sepulchral Culture to Karlsaue
- Hafenstraße 76: Exhibition walk through Hafenstraße 76
- Hübner areal: Exhibition walk from Hübner areal to Sandershaus/Haferkakaofabrik
- ruruHaus: Exhibition walk from ruruHaus via Friedrichsplatz to Museum of Natural History Ottoneum
- WH22: Exhibition walk from WH22 via Trafohaus to ruruHaus
- ruruHaus Talk: Moderated seated talk in ruruHaus
- Early and Late: Exhibition walk from Friedrichsplatz to documenta fifteen’s outdoor locations
On the public dates, participation in the Walks and Stories can be booked both as an individual and as a group of up to 15 people. In addition, custom group booking requests can be made through an online form.
Walks and Stories can be booked in various languages, including German, English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, easy language, German Sign Language and International Sign. In addition, there are Walks and Stories for adults with small children as well as exhibition walks for school classes.
In order to enable participation for as broad an audience as possible, there are further barrier-free offerings to participate in Walks and Stories while seated, or with descriptive and multi-sensory content. Included in each tour at no additional cost is hearing support in the form of an audio induction loop, depending on availability. The sobat-sobat are also trained in non-verbal communication and active listening.
Participation in the Walks and Stories requires a valid exhibition ticket. Walks and Stories Early and Late – the exhibition walks before and after the opening hours of documenta fifteen – can be attended without an exhibition ticket.
Friends of museums and art associations have the opportunity to give independent tours of the exhibition for a license fee.
For further information:
- Visit the webshop for all bookable offers
- FAQs about tickets and bookings
- Information on the supported sustainability projects