During the second Meydan weekend friends participating in the Composting Knowledge Network will gather and reflect upon the processes which have been taking place in the context of the ongoing experimental platform which aims to â€ścompostâ€ť the practices of friends participating and individual ingredients brought to our â€śOpen Binâ€ť for producing knowledge. With the presence of Composting Knowledge at Kulturzentrum Schlachthof the processes of compost will be translated in public context.
An open invitation, a series of gatherings which will be held in organic and spontaneous form according to Compost and its growth. Composting invites friends and public participating to the Meydan #2 program of documenta fifteen and 24th Kassel World Music Festival at Kulturzentrum Schlachthof to join us for reflecting together about processes, ingredients, fermentations which the group has been activating during the past seasons.
The invitation is open, the members of Composting Knowledge wish to acknowledge practices, ingredients existing and expand the platform by composting with the interactions and dialogues held with the public at this particular summer time.
- sharing processes
- sharing thoughts and ingredients
- sharing practices
- cultivation of an on site compost
- recalling memories from last composting seasons
- Entre MolĂ©culas: BambazĂş / Carmenza Rojas Potes, Claudia Howald, Elizabeth GallĂłn Droste, knowbotiq, Paula Orozco Gutierrez, Pablo Torres and Yei Moreno.
- Wet Composting: James Jack & Donkey Mill Art Center and invited guestsÂ (Hawaii, Tokyo, Singapore)
- FĂ¤rgfabriken: Joachim Granit and Jan Nordlander (Stockholm)
- Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) – Sofia: Luchezar Boyadjiev, Kalin Serapionov, Radostin Sedevchev and invited guests
- OnCurating.org & Postgraduate Programme in Curating, ZHdK: Dorothee RichterÂ (joining the activities remotely), Ronald Kolb
- Sandra SchĂ¤fer, Joseph Rustom, and students, Akademie der Bildenden KĂĽnste, Munich and AcadĂ©mie Libanaise des Beaux Arts, Beirut
- Global Art Practice, Tokyo University of the Arts, Tokyo: Yusaku Imamura and and students, invited collaborators Koji Kato, Satsuki Imai,Â invited artist Katsuhiko Hibino
- Myvillages, Rural School of Economics, London/Rotterdam/Berlin, Kathrin Bohn, Wapke Feenstra
- Composting Caretakers: Giulia Rossini, Tyuki Imamura
and on Zoom
Nordstadtpark, 34127 Kassel